So this happened at Unionmade today….
Happy Hunting Dick Lattiner
Human Granite. Style Icon.
Wish I owned this on a cold and snowy Saturday in NYC.
Another damn year that I put off buying Taylor Stitch’s Yosemite Shirt and now they are out of my size.
I have a hard time pulling the trigger on this $125 chamois shirt. Especially since I own the LL Bean version for about $40. However, TS makes this here in the USA and the fit is so much better, I’ve been buying their stuff since they started and see them all around town. Nice fellas. Not to mention that they named the damn thing The Yosemite.
I am such a sucker for that kind of shit. If there was a rubber brand called the John Muir Condom I’d overpay for that too. “The Vagina Is Calling And I Must Go” err come… err…
TS still has some sizes left for you if you are very small (I highly recommend them for a woman to rock). That would be perfect for some tomboy chic perfection.
Behold, the perfect man gift.
Every year I get asked what should I get my Dad, brother, lover, gay uncle who climbs 5.11, that special country fucker in my life… well here it is. You are welcome.
An Ibex wool henley. Why TCF, is this the perfect man gift? Well, dear reader I will tell you. This perfect shirt is $110 and never goes on fucking sale (trust me I’ve been stalking this like a creeper). Most dudes would never buy this for themselves at full price so you are guaranteed to be getting him something he wants but would never buy for himself.
How do I know he wants it?
1. Made in the USA
2. Ibex wool is one of the best performance wools in the game. Less stinky than synthetic, great at moisture managing, and wool is warmer.
3. Almost every dude looks good in a henley.
4. It comes in forest colors. Stick to black or green. Sorry, Patagonia, mango ain’t my jam (full disclosure I own a Patagonia coat in mango and avocado- not proud but it was on sale)
5. Ibex has a lifetime guarantee. I value and am willing to pay for things that are well made by a company that is willing to stand behind it’s product- you should too.
6. You will want to steal it from him. He will probably love/hate that.
Raleigh Haberdasher window, 1310 F Street, Washington D.C. - 1926